SHEET CLEANERSMultimodal Sheet Cleaning Systems
Sheet Cleaning Process
The Doyle Multimodal Sheet Cleaning process consists of several distinct cleaning actions:
- Double row of heavy-duty brushes
The brushes dislodge debris that may be slightly attached or embossed to the surface of the substrate. Brushes are refillable.
- High-velocity air scrubbing of substrate
This scrubbing action is directly related to the faceplate’s design of milled and polished grooves. It is designed to create turbulence/cyclonic air action across the surface as it is being cleaned.
- Even vacuum across the entire orifice
The exhauster provides an extremely even vacuum, enabling the system to focus airflow onto the substrate through the brushes (sealing the substrate to the brushes). This maximizes the system’s vacuum performance and airflow allows the system to maintain high vacuum across the entire width of the substrate.
The Doyle Multimodal Sheet Cleaner utilizes a cyclone dust collector which permits maintenance cycles that are measured in weeks/months, rather than hours/days. The Generation II cyclone dust collector cylindrical filter is sealed by clamps at the top, preventing dust or debris from escaping into the plant environment. This cartridge filter has more filtration and longer life over panel filters — translates to less maintenance and long term cost savings. An air purging wand is included for quickly purging the filter.
Doyle Sheet Cleaner Benefits
- Process improvements: improves process productivity, enhances quality, reduces downtime, and increases savings
- Reliability: year-after-year reliability
- Return on investment: our customers tell us by installing Doyle Sheet Cleaning Systems, they can save more than the equipment costs, sometimes in just a few short months