LANDSCO INSPECTION LIGHTSLandSco® Surface Inspection Lights & Lighted Inspection Tables
Several generations of this light have been used on six continents to aid in on line and off line inspection and detection of defects during the manufacturing process. Doyle’s new High Intensity series takes it to a higher level.
40% brighter than standard series
Inspection Table Light (ITL)
- ITL (short throw light) is designed to turn a flat, level surface into an inspection area of sizable proportions.
- Can illuminate surfaces from 40″ wide within 3″ from the light to 96″ wide just 48″ from the light, with an effective depth view of over 60″.
- All operating controls are located on the side of the unit for operator convenience.
- Multiple ITL units can be used together on a common on/off and light intensity control for implementation in very wide format applications.
Utilizes one 300 watt lamp.
Model H / HA
- Used for on-machine inspection or can be mounted to an inspection table for off-machine inspection or table top use.
- Can illuminate surfaces 22″ – 96″ wide up to 140″ deep.
- Model HA includes a remote control with a 12′ cable for dimming and on/off operation.
Model Super H
- Designed for large format viewing in the manufacturing of flooring, carpeting, gypsum board and door manufacturing or anywhere a large sample requires inspection.
- Can be located as close as 24″ from the sample and can illuminate a 65″ wide area to over 216″ wide at a 200″+ depth.
- Offers twice the viewing area of the smaller Model H unit, but is just 30″ wide.
Each lighting source provides several specific uses:
This quality control tool has been proven to provide extremely quick ROI and has unrivaled acceptance as a tool all quality control managers should be relying on.