CONTACT WEB CLEANING SYSTEMS
Doyle’s Adhesive Contact Cleaning Machines incorporate usually one or more substrate driven elastomer particle transfer rollers that remove the debris and passes it to an adhesive coated contamination trap roll. After some time period the trap roll is removed and the top dirty layer is stripped away and discarded to allow for further collection of debris.
The technology can also be combined with the Doyle Multimodal Web Cleaners as a hybrid approach on substrates that are not scratch sensitive and have larger volumes of debris when a nearly 100% pristine cleaned surface is desired.
Contact Web Cleaning Applications:
- Clean films, foils, laminates, etc.
- Before printing, coating or laminating
- After slitting
- Labels or medical packaging
- Conveyor belt
- Before embossing or thermoforming
- Before inspection or rewind
Universal Cleaning Machine [UCM]
- Easy to retro-fit
- Robust anodized aluminum construction
- Stainless steel covers
- BlueMax original particle collection roller (49mm/2” and 112mm/4.4” O.D. available)
- Pneumatic adhesive roll separation mechanism
- Mounts in any orientation
- Narrowest profile
- Automated contamination removal reel-to-reel
- Removes particulate contamination down to 0.5 micron
- Improves your quality and your yields
- Rapid return on investment
- Contamination recording and analysis capability